Welcome to DMAC Members page
- Payments no longer accepted
- Instructions on Bringing artworks to the gallery – pdf file
- W-9 Form – pdf file
- *Label template for your artwork (fill this online) – works best if you use “chrome browser” or download to your computer first and open in adobe acrobat- * Bring this form with your artwork to the gallery
- *Rotation Day Form – * Bring this form with your artwork to the gallery – pdf file
- *Gallery Agreement – * Bring this form with your artwork to the gallery –pdf file
- *Full Membership STAFFING Agreement (For Full Members Only) – pdf file – * Bring this form with your artwork to the gallery
Click to view DMAC Staffing Calendar
Thursday – Saturday: 4:00 – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Interested in Participating in “Art with a View”?
Click Button for important info
New Members only: Profile Information
*New Members only* If you don’t have your personal page created on this website yet, please click the button on the right to upload your images+bio to be placed on your personal page.
Featured Artist Interview Questions
Want to see your artwork featured in print? Do not miss this opportunity!
Several of the monthly local publications that we work with are willing to do featured artist press releases. They have requested that we use a Question & Answer format.
Call for Marketing Images (Gallery Artists)
The Marketing team has lots of opportunities to send images of our work to publications, to blogs and partner organization websites, and to use in posters, flyers and on the website to promote the gallery.
We would like to keep a current file of imagery that might be found in the gallery, so we will send out a call for images about 4 times a year. We are asking that you:
- Upload up to 3 images of work currently in the gallery
- Send a large file: 300dpi and 10” on the long side (needed for print publications; smaller images work for online purposes)
- Title your image file with the title of your work
- Watermark your images so that they are protected (i.e., © date and your name on the image).
(Do a google search to figure out how to do these things if you don’t know how. Most online submissions require specific sizes and naming; as a professional, you need to learn how to do this if you don’t already know. Or, hire a local teenager to do it for you.)
If you cannot do these things, you can still submit your images, but we might not choose them for our promotional uses. We are all volunteers here and the extra time involved in processing your photos to meet publisher requirements takes us away from making our own art.